Over 25 years of experience in structured RiskFinance implies to continiously adjust to changing needs. The clients risk profile and market forces are steadily advancing. Risk financing needs to be aligned accordingly. In order to meet these requirements, a comprehensive professional expertise is mandatory.
In my consulting work, I build upon a broad experience gathered in senior positions at corporate clients (CFO and treasurer) as well as in structuring advice and placing risks with leading banks and (re-) insurance companies. An in-depth expertise in project and transaction management within networks and international teams across industries combined with the given independency contributes to identify and remove existing shortfalls. The efficiency in RiskFinance is constantly improved.
- University of Hartford, Master of Business Administration
- Universität Mannheim, Diplom-Kaufmann
- VDM Metals GmbH, Executive Treasury
- Aon Risk Solutions, Independent Senior Advisor and Interim/Project Manager Corporate Finance for Aon Clients
- XL Insurance Company SE, Lead Consultant Complex Accounts and Interim/Project Manager Corporate Finance for XL Clients
- Northstar Group Holdings Ltd., Member of the Board of Directors
- Commerzbank AG, Senior Director
- Marsh GmbH, Director
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd., Associate Director
- debis AG, Assistent der Geschäftsführung
- Baden Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, „Securities analysis“, „Alternative investments“ and „Financial markets products"
- NGU Nuertingen-Geislingen University, „International financial markets“
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, „Alternative risk finance solutions“