Over 20 years of experience in structured RiskFinance implies to continiously adjust to changing needs. The clients risk profile and market forces are steadily advancing. Risk financing needs to be aligned accordingly. In order to meet these requirements, a comprehensive professional expertise is mandatory.
In my consulting work, I build upon a broad experience gathered in senior positions at corporate clients as well as by structuring and placing risks within leading banks, brokerage houses and (re-) insurance companies. An in-depth expertise in project and transaction management within networks and international teams combined with the given independency contributes to identify and remove existing shortfalls. The efficiency in RiskFinance is constantly improved.
- University of Hartford, Master of Business Administration
- Universität Mannheim, Diplom-Kaufmann
- Aon Risk Solutions, Independent Senior Advisor
- XL Insurance Company SE, Lead Consultant Complex Accounts
- Northstar Group Holdings Ltd., Member of the Board of Directors
- Commerzbank AG, Senior Director
- Marsh GmbH, Director
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, Associate Director
- debis AG, Assistent der Geschäftsführung
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg, „Alternative investments“ and „Financial markets products"
- Hochschule Nürtingen-Geislingen, „International financial markets“
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, „Alternative RiskFinance solutions“